Monday, December 5, 2011

MeganHeartsMakeup Meet Up!!

Megan & I.

Exciting Day!!, I went to Orlando for Meganheartsmakeup Meetup. It was my very first meet up so I wasn't sure what to expect.
Such a sweet girl!

The group was relatively small. maybe 30ish people came to Disney Quest. At the very beginning we were all wondering where she was, after waiting for a few minutes a group of girls came out of nowhere to let us know Megan was in the other side of Disney Quest. And so we began to walk, she was sitting on a bench with her sister and a friend. (Both of them are super nice!)

Friend, Megan, Me (Bad hair day much??!!) & Molly

She thought, "Well... no one came" that just shows you how shy and unaware of her beauty and popularity she is. If I could describe her looks in one word: Gorgeous, if I could describe her personality in one word: Humble.

Molly. like I said, was also there, she is Megan's sister and overall one of my favorite people in Youtube, I've seen her dancing mouse video in the Apple Store at least 10 times and I never get tired of it. She was a sweetheart and we talked a lot.

Molly & Me.

It was a really nice meet up, everyone had a great attitude and  because the group of people was not huge, we got to really have a one on one conversation with Megan, she gave advice to a bunch of girls, talked about Imats and Justin Bieber, lol.

Molly's Autograph, she was so surprised when they asked for it.


In true Meganheartsmakeup fashion she filmed an OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) For all of us! So much fun and of course I made a fool out of myself.

 

 My Outfit:
Shirt: Macy's 
Jeans: Style & Co.
Necklaces: Walmart <3 and Aldo
Shoes: Michael Kors
Purse: Louis Vuitton 


Here she is recording one of the girls for her OOTD.

Also I was the oldest person, -___- not so cool, everyone was 14-16ish and then THIS girl who is 22 years Young :)

Megan was so thoughtful, she took multiple pictures with the same person and on different occasions.











I met a ton of girls, who are all obviously interested in the Youtube community and they were all so nice! I got to talk to lots of them and we exchanged channels and now Im subbed to all of them :)

Some of the Girls!

 I don't even know what was going on, I just remember I asked to pose like that! lol


I would definitely recommend you guys to check out local meet ups or hold one yourself, and maybe if you don't have that many subscribers you can have one with other "gurus". I will be on the lookout for more meet ups to come, they are an amazing experience and it just becomes a lot more personal when you get to actually speak and interact with a person you've been watching for so long.

PS. I also did a major MAC Haul! So be on the lookout for that !! :)

xo

Cody.



No comments:

Post a Comment