Friday, December 9, 2011

Mac Haul (From Counter and CCO)

As you can all tell by my last post I went to Orlando for the Meganheartsmakeup meet up and it was very very fun!!  What else was fun? Stopping by a CCO and getting my MAC on! I found awesome stuff and something I've been looking for an entire year! Delft pain pot!! Success!!

Here are photos of the stuff I got! Enjoy <3

Dirty Plum Blush
 Sakura Mineralized Blush
 Miss Behave Mineralized Blush
 Hanging Loose Mineralized Blush
 Wonder Woman Pink Power MSF (Mineralize Skin Finish)
 Amplified Lipstick in Impassioned
 Lipliner in Magenta
 Studio Sculpt Concealer NW20
 Delft Painpot
 Dangerous Cuvee

2 comments:

  1. Magenta lipliners has to be one of my top 5 favorite products from MAC!!!!!
    Seriously love that lipliner!!

    Didn't realize you had a blog, you should mention it in your videos so that you'll get more followers :)))))

    ohhh and if you like bright lip colors, MAC just came out with a new collection with tons of colorful lipglasses, and lipliners. My favorite of them is Embrace Me lipliner. And if you know the lipstick Candy Yum Yum from one of their summer collections is the exact same hot pink color!! Gorgeous, i'm sure you'll love it!!!

    Great Haul!!
    xoxo,
    maria

    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria just checked out your blog it is amazing!! I am so bad at bloging I don't even know how to change my thumbnail from this "B" to my photo :/ lol!

    ReplyDelete